I love eggs and usually have two a day. I often pair them with avocado and/or cucumber. I also like having tuna or cottage cheese proteins instead sometimes too to switch it up.Rio Mare have this tasty tuna salads I have every blue moon. For the tuna i prepare myself I put EVOO, cayene pepper, garlic powder and S&P. I like it in a Keto wrap or a Nori seaweed wrap. I pan fry my omelette on medium heat in extra virgin olive oil and a bit of butter. Then I put a bit of parmesan and Dijon mustard. Everything I use is organic and pure. Even the olive oil is certified 100% pure.
For two adults the general admission plus an exhibit came out to $87.00 taxes included so around $43.50 each but I felt it was well worth it. I've been to the ROM a couple times before and it keeps getting better! The only thing I would have changed is that we could photograph pieces in the exhibit. I do understand though because they want more people to come and don't want their treasures to be spoiled.
Comments
Post a Comment