We had a lovely dinner at the Kimchi House. Then we went to BMV where I scored the original Evil Dead trilogy and a Wonder Woman Comic. Then later we went to the Hotdocs theatre and watched Sympathy For The Devil from the late 60's. We had to pay for parking but we only had to pay $6.00 for the special evening rate because we got there past 6:00 pm. It was a wonderful evening all and all.
For two adults the general admission plus an exhibit came out to $87.00 taxes included so around $43.50 each but I felt it was well worth it. I've been to the ROM a couple times before and it keeps getting better! The only thing I would have changed is that we could photograph pieces in the exhibit. I do understand though because they want more people to come and don't want their treasures to be spoiled.
Comments
Post a Comment