Thursday, June 23, 2016

Luminato Glimpses Into The Post Apocalyptic, Back To The Primitive Zone!

Luminato general admission was free but there were pay events also and parking was a whopping $15 for basic parking and something even more ridiculous for VIP bit some decided to park free nearby and walk over.  The closed power plant near Cherry Beach was mostly exposed cement and pipes, however, some of the exhibits were interesting.  On until June 26th but I heard that the old plant will be converted to a club.  I was able to capture some really great shots so please take a look and feel free to hit the official website that I will put right below my pictures.







For more info regarding Luminato please see: https://luminatofestival.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Healthy Italian Goddess Guide: Working Out Smarter, Not Harder — Modifications That Protect Your Body While Building Strength

Ciao belli! Welcome back to The Healthy Italian Goddess , where we celebrate la dolce vita with balance as our true superpower. Today I’m s...