It's such a beautiful place and can you believe it's so close to downtown Toronto. Actually, all of Toronto, surrounding GTA, the Golden Horseshoe and Ontario has so many amazing places. I really love staycations to be honest. The top 5 in the city are a great place to start. Then go for the world's waterfall capital in Hamilton, Ontario. We have seen 3 so far and they are amazing to say the least. Then the Bluffs in Toronto East. We went there during the Monarch Butterfly migration! The place was covered with the gorgeous butterflies. Pretty incredible! Toronto even has a castle too, Casa Loma, that should be seen also. You need a good month here to see a lot of the sites in my opinion. Or just keep coming back, a lot. :)
Aging like fine wine. Where a healthy lifestyle meets my Italian heritage and La Dolce Vita. It’s about staying strong and healthy while also fully enjoying life with balance and joy! 💚🤍❤️
lnk.bio/Anna.Garasto
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Healthy Italian Goddess Guide: Working Out Smarter, Not Harder — Modifications That Protect Your Body While Building Strength
Ciao belli! Welcome back to The Healthy Italian Goddess , where we celebrate la dolce vita with balance as our true superpower. Today I’m s...
-
For two adults the general admission plus an exhibit came out to $87.00 taxes included so around $43.50 each but I felt it was well worth it...
-
It's a must that I donate to some of my local charities this time of year so that some that are in need don't go without. Se...
-
Friday night my husband and I noticed a big event at Mel Lastman's Square so we decided to get some Green P and check it out! I'm s...



No comments:
Post a Comment