Skip to main content

The Healthy Italian Goddess Brand of mine just launched July 30, 2026!


I decided that I would share my effective healthy lifestyle that is influenced by my goddess energy, my Italian roots and my La Dolce Vita mindset.  Why suffer in anything you do?  I am a Libra and we are all about harmony and balance as well. I also love to research things and am very open minded so I am always tweaking and improving things.  It also doesn't hurt that I'm aging like fine wine too but I do work at it but not in a suffering sort of way.  I always do things that make me feel good and uplift my energy and spirit.  I will start going into things more and more this blog.  I will also post on my X too.  I am thinking about doing some animated videos too but it's a work in progress!  Step by step and bit by bit.  Rome wasn't built in a day!  Here is a X post I did the other day regarding the current contaminated salad situation and what I am doing now instead!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visited The Wonderful Royal Ontario Museum / ROM

For two adults the general admission plus an exhibit came out to $87.00 taxes included so around $43.50 each but I felt it was well worth it.  I've been to the ROM a couple times before and it keeps getting better!  The only thing I would have changed is that we could photograph pieces in the exhibit. I do understand though because they want more people to come and don't want their treasures to be spoiled.  

'Tis The Season For Giving To Those In Need

It's a must that I donate to some of my local charities this time of year so that some that are in need don't go without.  Seems that some are a bit lost in gift giving to those that often have so much already, and it's usually for very expensive things, that they don't need either, so that those really in need continue to want for the littlest of things.  I don't want to preach to anyone at all.  To each his own.  However, for myself, I like to give modest gifts this time of year to only a few people that I am close to, so that I can donate more.  I already gave to the Daily Bread Food Bank and they had 3 lovely e cards that you can send as gifts to those that you wish to make the donation in the name of.  The one I selected is above.  It shows others that you haven't forgotten them at Christmas and hopefully they will follow your example.   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  Best to those kind people in 2015! Warmest Rega...

Niagara Falls, Ontario Power Plant & Floral Showhouse

I love Niagara Falls, both the Canadian and American sides.  Not only do you have one of the natural wonders of the world but the is so much amazingness there too from attractions, to parks, to restaurants and much more!  I'm so blessed to live only an hour and a half by car.  This past time we specifically went to visit two attractions and the falls.  First we went to see The Niagara Power Plant that includes the fabulous Tunnel where you can see the falls so close at a different vantage point. Then we went to the lovely Floral Showhouse too.  We only went for the day.  We then grabbed a burger at We The Fine (WTF) Burger and it was so good.  I highly recommend it all!  I've been going to Niagara since I was a baby!  My parents loved going there too.  They are originally from the South of Italy and everyone from there that visits Buffalo or Ontario or both makes it a point to visit Niagara Falls.  They definitely aren't wrong! ...