Aging like fine wine. Where a healthy lifestyle meets my Italian heritage and La Dolce Vita. It’s about staying strong and healthy while also fully enjoying life with balance and joy! 💚🤍❤️
lnk.bio/Anna.Garasto
Saturday, June 28, 2025
Saw The Beautiful Cherry Blossoms and Other Blossoms At High Park In Early May 2025
This past May we road our e-scooters to High Park just so we could feed the chipmonkeys, squirrels and the birds and look at the beautiful cherry blossoms and other beautiful flowers. It was a gorgeous day out when we went. We were very blessed that day! 🍒 🌸 💕
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Healthy Italian Goddess Guide: Working Out Smarter, Not Harder — Modifications That Protect Your Body While Building Strength
Ciao belli! Welcome back to The Healthy Italian Goddess , where we celebrate la dolce vita with balance as our true superpower. Today I’m s...
-
For two adults the general admission plus an exhibit came out to $87.00 taxes included so around $43.50 each but I felt it was well worth it...
-
It's a must that I donate to some of my local charities this time of year so that some that are in need don't go without. Se...
-
I love Niagara Falls, both the Canadian and American sides. Not only do you have one of the natural wonders of the world but the is so much...
No comments:
Post a Comment